Thursday 3 May 2012

Further Mac editing

After the layout of the text had been sorted I decided to see what it would look like with a solid rectangular photo in the gap between the introduction and the starting body copy. After the feedback session it was suggested that maybe the design for the photographs were several photos staggered in a line bleeding off the page. I decided to go with this suggestion as it is something I could have carried on with my front cover.


Testing out a rectangular image
(Taken from Google Images)

The orange post-stick note suggests
adding captions underneath and to the side
each of the featured photographs like I have 
done on the x5 article spread


The post-stick note on this page suggests
getting rid of the Widows that remain on this
page to make it appear more professional


No comments:

Post a Comment