Below is my final design for my silk screen print that I will be undertaking next week. The image featured above "Thatcher the Milk Snatcher" is a combination of two images, a cow and Thatchers head. After finishing this I turned it into greyscale then a halftone bitmap image ready to be printed onto acetate.
9th December 2011 Update
Today was the final day of printing and I found that precision definitely wasn't on my side and that I have learnt from this experience to always make sure from the first print to line up the paper correctly. The only two things on my image that printed correctly were the Sell by Date and the image of Thatchers face attached to the cow.