Friday 11 November 2011

Transforming Thatcher the Milk Snatcher from scan to screen!

Today I have managed to complete transforming my hand drawn design of Thatcher the Milk Snatcher from my scan I did yesterday into PhotoShop CS3 today. I placed the image into a new document where I was able to crop the main part of the scan. I then draw black solid lines to define the shape of the carton. I admit I am not the most fantastic person when it comes to PhotoShop. My experience with the program is brief as I have only ever used before when selecting one area of photograph to be in colour which isn't the most challenging of tasks. Thats why I've recently taken out from the library, Adobe Photoshop CS3 A-Z, Tools and features illustrated ready reference to help me if I get stuck as well as Adobe Photoshop CS3, Classroom in a book. Hopefully, both these books should be pretty useful. I then continued to write the text, NO, MILK, THATCHER the MILK SNATCHER and SELL BY DATE: 1971. Along side writing the text I also created the  shapes for the coloured backgrounds of certain areas. This is what the final outcome came to look like. 



"Thatcher the Milk Snatcher"



No comments:

Post a Comment